Covid Free Residence
Guests are requested to read our internal rules and above all abide the guidelines provided by the anti COVID-19 law in Italy:
- At the Reception 1 member per family is permitted or one at a time wearing face mask correctly.
- We suggest to use the disinfectant gel before entering.
- Do not stop in the common areas.
- Stay at a distance of at least 1.80 meters from each other.
- Immediately notify to Reception in case of fever cough or contact the toll-free number 800 55 60 60.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow with every sneeze or cough.
- Any kind of gathering/crowd with people who are not part of the same family is prohibited.
- In the play area admitted only one child per play, two or more children if
they are part of the same family (brothers / sisters / cousins).
- In the pool area please respect the distance of at least 1.80/2.00 meters far from each other, don’t move sun loungers and umbrellas (they are already placed at a legal distance) it is also mandatory to clean the deckchairs/sunbeds (with the disinfected spray left available) used by you and your family before leaving the pool. The entrance to the pool will be managed according to the current regulations DCPM Covid-19 – ask at the Reception. Stay in the pool area will follow the current DCPM Covid-19 rules (Example: It is forbidden stay in the areas outside the umbrellas) – Ask at the Reception. The pool will be open ONLY according to the reception hours (when the reception is closed it will also
close the pool).
Reception—–Check-in / out:
Check-in and check-out operations can be carried out digitally by check in online.
All our rooms located in 35 apartments are separated by gardens or terraces and all rooms have independent access from the outside.
We adopt all the sanitation and disinfection protocols for cleaning the rooms with specific procedures for Covid-19.
Greater frequency of cleaning and sanitation and disinfection with particular attention to reception, door handles, common toilets, swimming pool, play area, benches and coffeè machines ect..
Keep the distance as requested
Columns with hand sanitizing gel located in all common areas and at the Reception entrance.
The sun loungers will be spaced and sanitized according to the rules
In the swimming pool area, please respect the distance of at least 1.80 meters from each other.
Do not move sun loungers and umbrellas (they are already placed at a right distance).
It is also mandatory to clean the loungers/sunbeds (with the disinfectant spray left available) used by you and your family before leaving the pool.
Automatic and constant monitoring system of chlorine level in swimming pool water
The entrance to the pool will be managed according to the current regulations DCPM Covid-19 – Ask to the Reception.
The pool area follows the current DCPM Covid-19 rules (Example: it is prohibited stay in areas outside umbrellas and luongers location, if all umbrellas will be occupied by others you can not enter in the pool area) – Ask at the Reception.
The pool will remain open ONLY with reception hours (when the reception is closed it will be also close the pool).
The frequency of washing and sanitizing the filters in the apartments will be increased due to Covid-19