1. When does the season start and end?
2. Until when is it possible to check in and to check out?
The apartment can be occupied as soon as it is available, but not before 16:00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated no later than 10.00 on the day of departure. If an exception is required, please contact the reception. If the times are not respected, an additional night will be charged.
3. Does the Wi-Fi connection cover the entire Residence?
Yes, but access is via a password obtainable from the reception desk during its opening hours.
4. Until what time can you use the swimming pool?
The swimming pool hours are from 9:00 until 19:30.
5. In case of an emergency during the night, who can we call?
As our establishment is a Residence, we operate a reception desk that is open 8 hours a day every day. During the night, we do not provide any service. In case of emergency, in each apartment, you will find a list of useful numbers to ring.
6. How far away is the beach? Is there public transport available to reach the beach?
Beaches are located at a distance varying from 5 to 10 km. You can drive by car or you can take public transport. There is a bus stop 800 m away from the Residence.
7. Can we upgrade or downgrade to full-board or half-board?
Yes that is possible upon request. We have an agreement with a local restaurant (Hotel delle Terme) that is 20 m away. We also have other agreements with the following restaurants: Cappellaio Pazzo in San Vincenzo and L’Artista in Campiglia Marittima (località Botramarmi).
8. Do guests have any special offers to take advantage of the local spas?
We offer a discount to our guests for the local spas: Calidario and the Terme di Venturina. The reception desk will provide you with a voucher.
9. Is linen included in the price?
Yes. Bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen are provided and included in the price. The linen is changed once a week on Saturday.
10. Are all the apartments the same?
There are three different types of apartments: studio, one bedroom and two bedroom. The rooms are all furnished alike apart from the colours that vary. There is a variation in the studio apartment referred to as ‘superior studio apartment’ that has a double bed as opposed to a sofa bed.
11. Can a guest have a second key to the apartment?
Yes that is possible. The key can be obtained from the reception desk.
12. Does a deposit have to be paid at check-in?
A deposit of € 150 per apartment is obligatory and must be paid in cash or with a credit card as a guarantee when checking in.